Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Outside Edits... Complete!

I heard from my second outside editor today, and she said that she has finished my manuscript, that the story is "incredible," and that I can get it from her tomorrow! That's very exciting for me to hear, not only that both of my outside editors really loved it, but that they got it done so quickly that I can move on to the next stage of the process well ahead of schedule. When I receive the manuscript back tomorrow, I will begin working on incorporating their changes and suggestions, and then I will send it off to a student reader and also a friend who is a fellow author who is going to write a "blurb" for me for the back cover. I still think that a September release date is a possibility.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!! My niece absolutely loved The Six. They started The Oracle because she couldn't wait until the next school break. She's even drawn pictures to go with the story. As soon as I can get them scanned I'll send them to you. I've NEVER seen her so excited about a book.

    ReplyDelete