Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Print Edition Now Available!

After much blood, sweat, and tears, The Gateway Chronicles 3: The White Thread is now available in print format! Huzzah, huzzah! If you click on the link on the right, that will take you to my e-store with createspace where you can purchase my book immediately. If you prefer to use Amazon, it will take 5-7 days for the posting to upload to Amazon, and it will take 6-8 weeks for it to show up at all major booksellers. As soon as it shows up on Amazon, I will change the hyperlink on the right to direct you directly to Amazon instead of my e-store. I'm very excited to be finished at last! Kindle sales have continued strong and lots of people have already read it (some people already more than once!). There will be a book release party at my school sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment