Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Upcoming Changes

As of Tuesday night (January 31, 2012) there will be a few changes made to my blog, and I wanted to let you all know about them ahead of time. I will be deleting my book cover images and links to Amazon (as well as deleting the books themselves from Amazon and Kindle). This is because everything is soon going to transfer to the care and control of my publisher, TWCS Publishing House. As soon as TWCS posts my first book to their website, I can and will go ahead and post the new cover to the blog. The hardworking editors at TWCS are in the process of doing an excellent clean-up of my first three books, and as each of them come up for re-release, I will keep you posted. Nothing about the story is changing, but those of you who elect to purchase and read the TWCS versions will notice a definite professional polish to them that I simply didn't have the resources to achieve as an independent author. I'm really excited about the changes that are happening and I hope you are too! If you have any questions, comment or shoot me an e-mail: kbhoyle@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment