Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scribbus Mac Doodle

Hello one and all! It's been a crazy, crazy autumn, and every time I feel as though I'm gathering myself together, something else falls apart (sometimes literally, as we had a washing machine die and a transmission go out on a car in just three weeks here). That being said, I'm inching my way through my fifth manuscript. Woo hoo! I'm sticking with my usual release schedule, so those of you who enjoy my books can look forward to the fifth book in The Gateway Chronicles, The Scroll in the fall of 2013. In other news, I attended the Austin Book Festival in Austin, Texas this past weekend and had a blast! I sold out of copies of book 1 by halfway through the first day and book 2 by halfway through the second day. It was great to get out and meet some new potential readers, as well as many of the people employed by my publishing house. My publisher is very positive about the future possibilities for my books, so we'll see how everything plays out! And finally, I have a new laptop now! It's a brand new Mac, and I have named him (yes, him) Scribbus Mac Doodle. Scribbus and I will go on many adventures together, first of which will be the completion of The Scroll. From there, the sky's the limit!

If you haven't purchased your copy of The Enchanted yet, you should do so now! Just click on the image at the left to be directed to my publisher's website, or contact me at kbhoyle@yahoo.com about getting a signed copy or signed bookplate to go in your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment